Top 10 Best Hip Hop Workout Songs Playlist 2
Top 10 Best Hip Hop Workout Songs – Playlist 2Featured in this workout playlist are the top 10 best hip hop workout songs. Within this workout playlist, you’ll find good new rap workout songs such as “Bad Meets Evil” by Fast Lane and Eminem “X Gonna Give It To Ya” by DMX and Roy Jone’s best song “Cant be Touched.” These top 10 best hip hop workout songs will definitely pump you up and get you ready to hit the gym hard and exercise. Watch the following video to listen to the best parts of these good hip hop workout songs.
1. Artist – Krizz Kaliko, Twista, and Tech N9ne / Song – Kill Shit ( 2012 )
2. Artist – Bad Meets Evil / Eminem / Song – Fast Lane
“Fast Lane” is a good hip hop workout song to during your workout. Eminem is amazing in this song.
3. Artist – DMX / Song – X Gonna Give It To Ya
This is another great workout song to get you pumped up. This hip hop workout song is great for the gym.
4. Artist – Lil Scrappy / Song – Get on My Level Ho (Neva Eva)
Another one of my favorite hip hop songs to listen to during my workout.
5. Artist – Eminem, Drake, Lil Wayne, Kanye West / Song – Forever
“Forever” is an awesome song with a lot of great artists. I think Eminem raps the best in this hip hop workout song.